Sunday, January 22, 2012

The First

I've never seen myself as a blogger...

Well here I am writing my first ever blog entry and I'll be running this blog from here on (hopefully). I actually have a tumblr account but I only reblog posts by those that I follow so I can't really consider it as my blog. This blog will be something "personal". 

I actually don't know what has gotten into me but I guess I can consider blogging as one of the adventure in my list of things I wanted to try/do. I have a lot actually and this blog may never end if I list them all but I'll try my best to blog about them when I get to do them.

It will be hard to try them all but I'll still give everything I can and try them. I guess I am just so excited to try, experience, learn and enjoy each one of those things.





No comments:

Post a Comment