Tuesday, January 31, 2012

50 Book Challenge

One of the challenges I've set for myself this year is to read 50 books. I did not set any type of book to read nor any genre, so it can be just any book that I want to read. So far, I've read 5 books and I am currently reading 3 books at the same time. I don't know if this is normal, but I'm really enjoying reading 3 books at the same time. How do I manage to read 3 books? Well it's pretty easy, since a week has 7 days, each book gets 2 days and the other day left I'll just decide what I would read base on how the story is progressing so far. So, if one book is making me most curious on what's going to happen next, then most probably that's the one I'll read on the last day of the week. But honestly, sometimes I really don't follow this routine I've set that's why I finish some books way way ahead of the others. 

I'll really try my best to read 50 books for this year, not only because I've set this challenge for myself, but because I really love to read books. These past two years, I feel like I've set aside reading books for too long. I wanted to rekindle my love for reading and to maintain it for the rest of my life.

P.S. I have a Shelfari account where I am able to keep track of the books I've read, currently reading and I plan to read. I made my account late last year, so the only books I have on my read books shelf are those that I can only remember that I've read. Well, if you love reading just like me try Shelfari and add me my username there is supereluise. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment